This week I have been experimenting with medium relief, it is brilliant fun and saves you loads of time when you need an area to stay the same colour as the paper.
I live in the countryside in Shropshire and many of my close friends have horses and I get asked many times when are you going to do some horses Meg? So here they are folks. :)
My little equestrian section to my portfolio. I must admit I quite like doing the research on these magnificent creatures, the black Frisian has to be my all time favourite. The strength and handsomeness of these horses is memorising.
I thought I'd show you some before shots I took as painting them.
All these are painted on
- Painting, Paper 300gsm Mould-made, acid free water colour paper
- The Originals can be bought on ARTFINDER
- Size: 29.7 × 42 cm (unframed) / 29.7 × 42 cm (actual image size)
- This artwork is sold unframed
- Signed on the front
If your looking for a signed print you can see them on here
- The prints are made to order and is available in either
- A3 (297 x 420mm)
- A4 (210 x 297mm).
Each is printed on a carefully selected, beautifully textured, 300gsm white art paper.
Each print is subtly embossed with the Meg Hawkins quality stamp.